Ámbar: The only thing I know, Simón, is that when I'm with you, I feel like the world stops... and that nothing else but you and I exists.
- Amón (Am/bar and Sim/ón)
Simón first sees Ámbar when he comes to Jam & Roller for the first time to meet Luna, his best friend. He tells Luna that Ámbar sings really well and is shown to be smitten with her. They formally meet when Luna introduces Simón to Ámbar, who pretends to be glad to meet him.
When Jazmín, one of Ámbar's best friends, shows interest in Simón, Ámbar gets angry and tells Jazmín that a guy like Simón is not good enough for her since he comes from a lower social background than them.
When Simón and Luna begin dating, Ámbar tries a couple of times to make Simón jealous by telling him that Luna and Matteo are in love, but eventually fails. However Simón does notice that Luna feels something for Matteo and breaks up with her as he wants her to be happy.
At the beginning of Season 2, Ámbar makes Simón think that she has changed into a better person.
When Juliana, the new rink manager, comes and has to form a team for the Roda Fest, both Simón and Ámbar make it to the final team. Juliana pairs them up together and Simón and Ámbar later confess to their respective friends that they connected well when they skated together.
When Ámbar realizes that Luna and Matteo's couple is growing in popularity, she gets jealous and decides to use Simón to get information about Luna so that she can later destroy her. She befriends Simón and asks him to be her music teacher for the Open Music Solistas and Simón, thinking Ámbar has changed for the better, agrees to help her.
Simón and Ámbar gradually grow closer which causes a strain in Jazmín and Ámbar's relationship since Jazmín likes Simón and is jealous of his closeness to Ámbar.
While helping Ámbar rehearse for the Open Music Solistas, Simón confesses to her that he feels a little low because he misses being in the band with Nico and Pedro. Ámbar then comforts him and tells him that a little change is good because then, he will be able to go further in life.
During another rehearsal, Simón tells Ámbar that the lyrics of her song, "Catch Me If You Can" are beautiful and she seems touched by his words. Ámbar then proposes that they go out to have some fresh air and Simón accepts.
When Jazmín does Ámbar a horrible make-up for the Open Music, Ámbar tells Simón that she will not go on stage. Simón then tells her that it's hard that something does not make her beautiful and encourages her to go perform. They share their first hug and Jazmín sees them. When Simón leaves, Jazmín asks Ámbar whether she likes Simón and Ámbar replies that she doesn't.
After Simón and Matteo are announced to be the only finalists of the Open Music, Ámbar tells Simón that she will help him win the prize and Simón calls her a good friend.
Simón and Ámbar grow even more closer, especially when Ámbar finds out that her godmother has been lying to her. Ámbar feels betrayed and Simón consoles her after which they sing "¿Cómo me ves?" together. They hug and Ámbar leaves soon after, surprising Simón.
The following day, Simón thanks Ámbar for helping him in winning the prize. He notices that something is wrong with Ámbar and the latter confides in Simón. He comforts her by telling her that she isn't alone and that he will help her get through this hard time. They share a hug and almost kiss but Jazmín interrupts them.
They almost kiss again twice but are always interrupted.
When Luna asks Simón if he likes Ámbar, he replies that he does feel something strong for her, while Ámbar keeps denying that she can feel something for Simón and keeps reminding herself that he is a part of her plan to destroy Luna.
But when they later go on a date together, Ámbar confesses to Simón that when she's with him, she feels like the world stops, and Simón replies that he feels the same way, and then he kisses her hand. He then pulls her closer to him and they share a passionate kiss. They begin dating but just when Ámbar realizes that she has actually fallen in love with Simón, he finds out that she was the one who started the fire on the Roller's rink, and, feeling betrayed, he breaks up with her. Simón is heartbroken and Luna comforts him while Ámbar joins the rival team.
- They both used to love someone who did not love them as much as they did (Ámbar: Matteo; Simón: Luna).
- Both enjoy skating and singing.
- Both participated in the International Skating Competition.
- Both sometimes called Mónica "Móni".
- Both called/calls Luna "Lunita".
- Both were part of the final group for the Intercontinental Skating Competition.
- Simón is Mexican, while Ámbar is Argentinean.
- Ámbar is a bad person, but Simón is a good person.
- Simón loves Luna, but Ámbar hates her.
- Ámbar used to love Matteo, but Simón does not get along with him.
- Ámbar has blonde hair, but Simón has brown hair.
- Simón has brown eyes, but Ámbar has blue eyes.
- Ámbar writes rock music, but Simón doesn't like rock music much.
- Their official ship name, "Amón", was confirmed on the official Soy Luna Facebook Page. Before this post, many fans had already been calling this ship "Simbar", with almost no evidence of fans ever calling the ship "Amón".
- This ship is known as "Ambron" in the French dub.
- Simón and Ámbar first met in Season 1/Episode 06.
- They first danced together in Season 1/Episode 38.
- In Season 1/Episode 65, Simón called Ámbar the most popular girl of Jam & Roller.
- They danced together in Season 1/Episode 69.
- In Season 1/Episode 70, Ámbar told Matteo that she preferred to dance with Simón.
- In Season 2/Episode 02, Ámbar called Simón to ask about Luna.
- In Season 2/Episode 04, Simón told Ámbar that she had changed and called her "Señorita Ámbar".
- In Season 2/Episode 37:
- Simón and Ámbar were skate partners.
- Delfina said that Simón and Ámbar made a great couple.
- Both Simón and Ámbar said that they connected well when they skated and danced together.
- Jazmín hopes that Simón and Ámbar are a couple only as skate partners.
- Jazmín uses term "Simbar" for the first time.
- Luna makes allusions to Simón and Ámbar's relation.
- In Season 2/Episode 43:
- In Season 2/Episode 45, Simón called Ámbar "pretty" and told her that the lyrics of her song, "Catch Me If You Can" were beautiful, and she seemed touched by his words.
- In Season 2/Episode 46:
- Simón called Ámbar "a good friend" in Season 2/Episode 47 and Season 2/Episode 51.
- In Season 2/Episode 51:
- In Season 2/Episode 54, Simón told Ámbar she is a very competitive girl which she acknowledged.
- In Season 2/Episode 55, they almost kissed.
- In Season 2/Episode 57, Simón hugged Luna and Ámbar got jealous.
- In Season 2/Episode 58, Ámbar got jealous upon seeing Simón with Sabrina Carpenter.
- They shared their fourth hug in Season 2/Episode 61.
- In Season 2/Episode 64, Simón asks Ámbar if it's true that she and Benicio kissed. Ámbar denies and says to Simón that Jazmín tries to separate them because she is in love with him.
- In Season 2/Episode 67:
- In Season 2/Episode 69, when Simón defeats Gary in the skate duel, he hugs both Luna and Ámbar.
- They shared their first kiss in Season 2/Episode 70.
- In Season 2/Episode 72, Ámbar admits for the first time that she is in love with Simón.
- In Season 2/Episode 73:
- Ámbar told Simón she loves him.
- Simón breaks up with Ámbar.
- In Season 2/Episode 80, Ámbar decides to get back Simón's love.
- In Season 3/Episode 01, they danced together.
- In Season 3/Episode 05, Simón is jealous when he sees Ámbar and Benicio's dance.
- In Season 3/Episode 08, Ámbar dreamed that Simón and her sang "Solos" together.
- In Season 3/Episode 10:
- In Season 3/Episode 17, Simón is sad when he finds out that Ámbar and Benicio kissed.
- In Season 3/Episode 18, they sing "Solos" together which causes negative reaction's Luna and Benicio.
- In Season 3/Episode 19, they hug.
- In Season 3/Episode 22, Simón is devastated when he sees a recording on which Ámbar and Benicio kiss. Ámbar is content that Simón is jealous of her.
- In Season 3/Episode 24, Simón is jealous when Benicio sings "Linda" for Ámbar.
- In Season 3/Episode 36, Simón (along with Pedro, Nico and Matteo) moves temporarily into a Luna's house which means that he'll live with Ámbar too. Ámbar tells Simón that she is happy because of this.
- In Season 3/Episode 38, Ámbar is jealous when she sees Simón and Emma's welcome.
- They shared their second kiss in Season 3/Episode 40.
- In Season 3/Episode 45, Ámbar tells Simón that she broke up with Benicio.
- In Season 3/Episode 49, Ámbar confesses to Simón that she was furious when she was seeing Emma trying to close to him.
- In Season 3/Episode 50, when Benicio is masked, Ámbar kisses him thinking that he is Simón.
- In Season 3/Episode 53, Simón kisses Ámbar on cheek.
- In Season 3/Episode 56, Simón and Ámbar kiss for the third time and become a couple again.
Song - The Simbar song could be "Catch Me If You Can" as Ámbar sang it to Simón in Season 2/Episode 43. The Simbar song could also be "¿Cómo Me Ves?" since they sang it together at the Roller Jam Gala in Season 2/Episode 51. "Solos" is also a Simbar song as Ámbar dreamed that Simón and her sang it together in Season 3/Episode 08.
Episode - The Simbar episode could be Season 2/Episode 37 as they danced together in that episode and at the end of the dance, Simón kissed Ámbar's hand. Also, in that episode, both Simón and Ámbar said that they connected well when they skated and danced together. The Simbar episode could also be Season 2/Episode 43 as they befriended each other in that episode and Simón agreed to become Ámbar's music teacher for an Open Music. Another Simbar episode could be Season 2/Episode 46 since they shared their first hug in that episode. Season 2/Episode 51, Season 2/Episode 55 and Season 2/Episode 67 could also be Simbar episodes as they almost kissed in these episodes. Season 2/Episode 70 is also a Simbar episode since they finally share their first kiss in that episode.
Color - The Simbar color could be red as it signifies evil (Ámbar) and also love (Simón). The Simbar color could also be blue as they were both wearing something blue when they danced together in Season 1/Episode 69.
Place - The Simbar place could be the park where they shared their first kiss. Another place could be the rink where they practiced for the International Skating Competition, since that was the first time that they danced together.
Season 1/Episode 06
Simón: [about Ámbar] She sings really well.
Season 1/Episode 65
Simón: [to Ámbar] It surprises me that the most popular girl of the Roller wants to talk with me.
Season 2/Episode 04
Simón: [to Ámbar] How you have changed, Miss Ámbar.
Season 2/Episode 37
Delfina: [to Ámbar] With Simón you make a great couple.
Ámbar: [about her and Simón] We connect incredibly. We understand each other when we skate together.
Season 2/Episode 43
Ámbar: [to Simón] You're a very good friend. You're always ready to help others.
Season 2/Episode 44
Ámbar: [to Simón] You know you can count on me.
Season 2/Episode 45
Simón: And now I'm alone.
Season 2/Episode 46
Simón: [to Ámbar] It's very difficult that something does not make you beautiful.
Season 2/Episode 47
Simón: I'm sure that behind this look, there's an Ámbar that few people know.
Simón: [to Ámbar] You're a good friend.
Season 2/Episode 51
Simón: [to Ámbar] You're not alone.
Season 2/Episode 55
Ámbar: [to Simón] Why are you so nice to me?
Season 2/Episode 57
Ámbar: [to Simón] It makes me feel really good to know that you are near me.
Season 2/Episode 67
Ámbar: [about Simón] I have only one friend but he's the best.
Simón: [to Ámbar] You have the most beautiful eyes I've seen in my life.
Ámbar: It's like... you would light up...
Simón: [about Ámbar] I can't deny that I feel something strong for her.
Ámbar: [to herself] Simón is yours, there's no doubt.
Season 2/Episode 70
Simón: [to Ámbar] You're not even gone and I already feel like seeing you.
Ámbar:[to Simón] When I'm with you, I feel different, I feel at peace.
Ámbar: The only thing I know, Simón, is that when I'm with you, I feel like the world stops... and that nothing else but you and I exists.
Season 2/Episode 72
Ámbar: [to herself about Simón] You're in love with him. Simón is the best thing that happened to you in life.
Simón: [to Ámbar] I gave my heart to you, I trusted you but you didn't.
Season 2/Episode 73
Simón: I thought that you really felt something for me.
Simón: [to Ámbar] Don't tell me you love me because it's not true.
Ámbar: Simón, never in my life did I think I'd be feeling something like what I feel for you.
Ámbar: Simón, please don't leave me. If you're not by my side, everything becomes dark, ugly, and I know, Simón, that I can't be without you. I need you. Please.
Season 3/Episode 01
Ámbar: [to Simón] What's wrong, Simón? You're afraid of accepting that you have feelings for someone like me?
Simón: What's up? You're leaving?
Season 3/Episode 19
Simón: Are you okay?
| To view the Simbar gallery, click here.
- ↑ Image of Ámbar and Simón.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/michael.rondae/photos/a.151776288316343.1073741826.151761648317807/750020401825259/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://youtu.be/iuNHXANmfJs
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 https://youtu.be/b9vHpJtNPsQ
- ↑ https://youtu.be/MThNBgKnxGA
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 https://youtu.be/Q5FmTV7uV7Q
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YJzvidZbREU
- ↑ https://youtu.be/8iADA6iiInM
- ↑ https://youtu.be/3FdrgUpMiIk
- ↑ https://youtu.be/PgZGCO48h74
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 https://youtu.be/AP0HWpuynDA
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 https://youtu.be/sQNWcq0bYdA
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 https://youtu.be/KXNHJ7fmrJw
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 https://youtu.be/A2DqoKxpJZ4
- ↑ https://youtu.be/oqZkxSv1bL4
- ↑ https://youtu.be/U-sjfniMnXQ
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 https://youtu.be/KJU1-fUI6QM
- ↑ https://youtu.be/UO1whJquFTg
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eVECE9YSd5w
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 Simón and Ámbar almost kiss #1.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Simón and Ámbar singing ¿Cómo Me Ves?.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sX6MBBkeODg
- ↑ https://youtu.be/JEB6jQl7QUY
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Simón and Ámbar almost kiss #2.
- ↑ Ámbar is jealous of Luna and Simón.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/c6WmPf6aqVc
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rPSb_zsQU-M
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 28.3 Simón and Ámbar almost kiss #3.
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 Simbar's first kiss.
- ↑ Ámbar confesses her feelings to Simón.
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 Simbar singing "Solos"
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4m6-0L__mmA
- ↑ Meaning of the color "Red"