- Luna realizes that Roberto Muñoz wasn't her father like she previously believed.
- Simón accepts and later wins over Gary in the skate duel. Gary thereby allows Simón, Pedro and Nico to return to their apartment.
- Jazmín records the girls' (Delfina, Jim and Yam's) video to Fab and Chic.
- Juliana reveals that she knew that Simón, Pedro and Nico slept at Jam & Roller for a few nights.
- Rey discovers that Miguel helped Luna and Nina get information from the nursing home.
- Gary becomes a new co-owner of Jam & Roller and wants to make big changes, starting with renaming it and its skating team to "Red Sharks", like his surfing team is called.
- Sharon decides to send Miguel, Mónica and Luna to Cancún, to stop them from finding out the truth.
- Luna finds the drawing from her dreams.
- Karol Sevilla as Luna Valente
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo Balsano
- Valentina Zenere as Ámbar Smith
- Michael Ronda as Simón Álvarez
- Malena Ratner as Delfina
- Agustín Bernasconi as Gastón Perida
- Katja Martínez as Jazmín Carvajal
- Ana Jara as Jim
- Jorge López as Ramiro
- Chiara Parravicini as Yam
- Gastón Vietto as Pedro
- Lionel Ferro as Nicolás
- Carolina Kopelioff as Nina Simonetti
- Estela Ribeiro as Juliana
- Lucila Gandolfo as Sharon Benson
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Rey
- David Muri as Miguel Valente
- Ana Carolina Valsagna as Mónica Valente
- Roberto Carnaghi as Alfredo
- Diego Sassi Alcalá as Tino Alcaraz
- Germán Tripel as Cato Alcoba
- Antonella Querzoli as Amanda
- Paula Kohan as Mora Barza
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Ricardo Simonetti
- Caro Ibarra as Ana
- For some reason, Mano a mano is multiple times stated to be the girl groups' song, even by Jazmín, who was the one to originally sing it.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 69 gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.