Mora is a free soul that doesn't believe in stringent things like marriage. Every day is a new day and a new chance to her. She wants to travel and see the world. She doesn't like rules and things holding her and people she knows back. She is very supportive and often encourage others to be brave and follow their dreams. She can be very wise and is often the voice of reason when her best friend Ana is fretting over something she is too stubborn to let go of, often concerning Nina.
Before the show
Some time before the show, when she was about Nina's age and before she entered university, Mora was an exchange student in Berlin, Germany. She had a lot of fun, made many friends and learned more about fashion and to speak German.
Mora and Ana are polar opposites. Mora is very free-spirited while Ana is very structured and orderly. Mora supports Nina to try her wings, while Ana is afraid to let go and can be a bit close-minded sometimes. They complement each other well. Ana can help Mora see things from another perspective and Mora helps Ana not to be so close-minded and try new things. They are often seen exercising together. They often consult with each other about their problems and have been friends for a long time.
Mora and Ricardo are friends, however she is shown to have some feelings for Ricardo, despite being best friends with Ana, Ricardo's ex-wife.
- She is the last main character to be introduced in Season 1.
- Mora is a fashion designer.
- The actress who plays her, Paula Kohan, is also a fashion designer in real-life.
- She disguised as FelicityForNow, to help Nina keep her secret.
- This made Gastón, despite not knowing that it was Mora, believe that she was FelicityForNow, although he realized afterwards that she wasn't the real FelicityForNow.
| To view the Mora Barza gallery, click here.