Before the Show
Although very little details have been revealed about Miguel and Mónica's early relationship, it is known that they got married several years before the show began.
Sometime after their marriage, they adopted a two-year old girl in Mexico City, named Sol Benson, who had been left on a doorstep by an unknown man. Not knowing her real name, they renamed her "Luna" after a crescent moon locket she wore around her neck, and raised her in their home in Cancún, Mexico.
- Both have brown hair and brown eyes.
- Both are Mexican.
- Both live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Both are Luna's adoptive parents.
- Both used to work for Sharon Benson.
- Both are friends with Amanda and Alfredo.
- Mónica is a chef, while Miguel works as head employee.
- They are married.
- They adopted their daughter in Mexico City, but it is unknown if they actually lived there and later moved to Cancún, or always lived in Cancún and just picked her up from Mexico City.
- Miguel once gave Mónica a book in birthday present that she ended up liking very much. Based on the description, it's very likely that this book was the romance novel "The Green Ray".
Episode - The Migónica could be Una nueva historia, sobre ruedas, since they hug in that episode.
Color - The Migónica color could be green, symbolizing the green ray that is only visible to lovers, from the book Miguel gave Mónica. The Migónica color could also be blue, since they both wear blue a lot and blue symbolizes trust, and Miguel and Mónica both trust each other very much.
Place - The Migónica place could be the Benson House since they both live there.
| To view the Migónica gallery, click here.