Jam & Roller, known as Red Sharks in the third season, is a roller rink and cafeteria where the characters from Soy Luna hang out.
Red Sharks appears to be very colorful. There is a roller rink and a stage, as well as a café, kitchen, locker area, and backstage/dressing room.
- Ámbar Smith (manager in Gary's absence)
- Pedro (cafeteria worker)
- Simón Álvarez (event manager/cafeteria worker)
- Eric Andrade (rink assistant)
- Juliana (rink manager and trainer)
- Tamara (general manager)
- Gary López (general manager)
- Luna Valente (rink assistant/rink manager)
- Jazmín Carvajal (Pedro's secretary)
- Santi Owen (Open Music manager)
- Nicolás (rink supervisor/cafeteria worker)
- Ada (waitress)
- Matteo Balsano (cafeteria worker)
- Luna's first dream took place in Jam & Roller, even though she had never seen or heard of the place before.
- Employees used to wear a Jam & Roller band around their arm, wrist, neck, or hair.
| To view the Jam & Roller gallery, click here.