Life and Career
Giovanna Reynaud was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on July 16, 1997. She studied theater at the Broadway Teachers Workshop in New York and specialized in acting, singing, modeling, jazz, and hip hop at the Institute of Theatrical Art Training of Mexico.
Since then, she has played various roles in children's plays and musicals in her native Mexico, among which stand out Tangled as Rapunzel, Tarzan as Jane, and The Princess and the Toad as Charlotte. In addition, she made commercials for television and participated in music videos of well-known Mexican bands.
In 2016, she travels to Argentina to participate in the Disney XD LA series Jungle Nest, her debut on television. Reynaud portrayed the character of Gala, a vain girl.
|2017 - 2018||Soy Luna||Emilia|
Awards and Nominations
|2016||Kids' Choice Awards Colombia||Favorite Actress||Jungle Nest||Nominated|
|2018||Kids' Choice Awards Mexico||Favorite Villain||Soy Luna||Won|
- She loves the smell of food.
- Her favorite fruit is the mango.
- What's most romantic to her are the small things like bringing her flowers, chocolate, or making a surprise visit.
- Her favorite Disney song is Hakuna Matata.
- In her dream house, she would have a room full of mirrors to get lost among.
- Her favorite subject in school was geography and her least favorite was math.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She is happy when she can hang out with her friends and family.
- If she had a time machine, she would travel back to when the dinosaurs were alive.
- She and co-star Pasquale Di Nuzzo have been dating since July 25, 2018. On June 20, 2020, they announced that they were engaged.
- She is the only Mexican cast member that is not from Mexico City.
| To view the Giovanna Reynaud gallery, click here.