Life and Career
In 2015, it was announced that she'd portray the character Yam in the upcoming Disney Channel Latin America Original TV-show Soy Luna.
In 2018, she released the album "Wilder".
- Her father died in 2015.
- She's a fan of the Canadian musician Joni Mitchell.
- She speaks English very well.
- She and Katja Martínez are close friends.
- She's also close friends with Ana Jara, who plays her on-screen best friend in "Soy Luna".
- She's also good friends with Karol Sevilla.
- Her name, Chiara, means "Light, clear" in Italian.
- Her last name, Parravicini, is also Italian.
- She is of Italian descent. 
- She sings practically all day. 
- She loves comedies and interpreting entertaining characters. 
- In June 2016, she started a YouTube channel where she will sing covers of songs.
- On June 30, 2016, her Instagram account was verified.
- She sang the song "Es la hora" from the Disney Junior series Elena of Avalor
- She is the godmother of Katja Martinez‘s daughter Helena.
| To view the Chiara Parravicini gallery, click here.
- ↑ http://community.disneychannel.it/soyluna/call_to_action/chiara-parravicini-interpreta-yam-quanto-vi-piace-da-1-a-5
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/dShUOpE5Zz/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/S25SzMk5c9/?taken-by=chiara_parravicini
- ↑ "Wilder" by Chiara Parravicini on Spotify"
- ↑ Chiara's instagram post.
- ↑ Chiara's tweet about Joni Mitchell
- ↑ Meaning of Chiara
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Italian interview with Chiara and Ana.
- ↑ Chiara's YouTube channel.
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/BHSCGwDj06l/
- ↑ https://instagram.com/p/BHSBIN6Bd2f/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.