Life and Career
Carolina Kopelioff began to study musical comedy at age 7 at La escuelita and continued her studies with classes in acting, singing, jazz dance, and ballet. Her first acting role came in 2009 in the short film "Souless." She continued her career in live theater with roles in Sor-presas, Te amo sos perfecto, ahora cambia, Las hojas más tiernas de los árboles, and Revelación. In 2014, she traveled to Los Angeles to film a music video with the band Sonus.
In 2015, during her last year of school, she was cast in Soy Luna, her first major acting role. To land the role of Nina Simonetti, she had to go through 10 auditions. She continued with the show until its end in 2018. She won a Kids' Choice Award for Best Actress for her work on the series; she also accepted a Martín Fierro de Cable award on behalf of the young cast while they were away on tour. Kopelioff participated in the first tour for the series, but none thereafter. Through working with the director Ariel del Mastro on the tour, she was cast in another of his projects Aladín, será genial staged at the Gran Rex on Avenida Corrientes in 2018. She portrayed Nadima, the Princess' friend and contributed to the cast recording album. That same year, she enrolled in the Universidad Nacional de las Artes in Buenos Aires.
In 2019, she was featured in the short film En lo profundo by Pocket Films and the featurette El gran combo. She also lent her voice to a Spy Girl in the Argentine dub of UglyDolls. In 2020, she will star in the feature films Giro de ases and La calor.
|2016 - 2018||Soy Luna||Nina Simonetti|
|El gran combo||Juliana|
Awards and Nominations
|2017||Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Favorite Actress||Soy Luna||Won|
- She has Polish ancestry.
- She is fluent in English.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She has visited Israel 3 times.
- Her father lived in Israel until he was 3 years old.
- She loves sports, going to the cinema and the theater, and traveling. 
- She plays hockey.
- She was an ambassador of Disney's "Amigos por el mundo," the Latin American version of Disney's Friends for Change; her campaign was to build a garden.
- She has a cousin named Tomás.
| To view the Carolina Kopelioff gallery, click here.
- Interview with Freak Stalker Magazine
- "Souless" short film
- Carolina Kopelioff: "Para entrar a Soy Luna tuve que hacer 10 castings"
- Soy Luna: The Journey
- ¡Soy Luna gano el Martin Fierro de Cable!
- Alladin: La magia vuelve al Gran Rex
- Las Canciones de Aladin Será Genial 2018
- Carolina Kopelioff: “Soy Luna fue una escuela, aprendí muchísimo”
- POCKET FILMS 022: En lo Profundo - In the Deep
- El gran combo at La nación
- Las voces latinas detrás de UglyDolls
- Giro de ases, una mágica comedia romántica hecha en Argentina
- La Calor Trailer - Nana Cine
- Lucia del Río Management
- Caro's Q&A
- Israeli interview with the cast
- Italian interview with Carolina.
- Caro and Katja for Amigos Por El Mundo.
- Carolina and her cousin.