Blake South College is a private secondary school in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It is among the top 10 schools in the world.
It has a very castle-like appearance from the outside. On the inside it looks like a typical private school and is somewhat old-fashioned. In the classrooms, one wall is taken up by windows, allowing a passer-by to see into the room.
Graduated in Season 2
Graduated in Season 3
- Michel (exchange student)
- Like most private schools in Argentina, the students at "Blake South College" have to wear a uniform.
- For the boys, the school uniform consists of: navy blue blazer with the school's logo, white plaid, green and white plaid tie, and grey trousers.
- For the girls, the school uniform consists of: navy blue blazer with the school's logo, light blue shirt, green and white plaid skirt, navy blue tie, and navy socks.
- There is a custodian named Raúl that works here.
| To view the Blake South College gallery, click here.